OCTOBER 2018 PRODUCT OF THE MONTH
Surface Roughness Tester
The SRG-4600 surface roughness tester/profilometer is distinguished by a high level of accuracy, multiple parameters and simplicity of operation. Extremely sensitive and highly accurate readings from this Phase II surface roughness tester/profilometer is offered via 9 popular surface roughness scales including Ra, Rq(Rms), Rt, Rz, and Rmax.
INCLUDES BLUETOOTH KEYFOB
OPTIONAL WIRELESS MINI-PRINTER IN STOCK!
- Measures flat, Inside and Outside Diameters
- Measures grooves and recessions: wider than 0.16in (4mm)
- Roughness parameters: Ra, Rz, Rq (Rms), Rt, Rs, Rsm, Rmax, Rpc, Rmr.
- Roughness standards: ISO/DIN/JIS/ANSI
- Display resolutions: 0.01µm/+/-20 µm 0.02µm/+/-40 µm 0.04µm/+/-80 µm
- Measuring accuracy: ≤±10%
- Repeatability: Less than or equal to 6%
- Measuring range: Ra, Rq: 0.01-40µm Rz,Rt, Rm: 0.02-160µm
- Maximum drive range: 0.7in(17.5mm)
- Cut-off length: 0.009/0.03/0.09inch (0.25/0.8/2.5mm)
- Tracing speeds: speed 1mm/s (sampling length 2.5mm) speed 0.5mm/s (sampling length 0.8mm), speed 0.135mm/s (sampling length 0.25mm)
- Sensor: Inductance type
- Sensor-stylus: Diamond, radius 5µm
- Pick up Force: <4mN
- Filter: RC, PC-RC,GAUSSIAN, and D-P
- Data output: USB
Please be advised that due to the current political climate and actions with regard to trade, duties have been levied upon certain products that Phase II currently produces. As of July 6, 2018, Phase II was forced to make instant pricing adjustments on most of the product we currently sell, to completely cover the full amount of the duties levied. Further, as of September 24, 2018, the balance of product Phase II manufactures was levied other customs duties , all of which are detailed below:
July 6, 2018 – 25% Hardness Testers, Force gauges, machine tool accessories, all parts and accessories for these products groups.
September 24, 2018 – 10% All other testers, instruments, and precision tools, including all parts and accessories for these product groups.
We deeply regret any inconvenience this may cause our customers, but unfortunately we have no other course of action to take. It is our recommendation that you contact your local representative and senator, letting them know how this tariff affects you, your customers and your business. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
NOTICE: Distributors: Have an annual open house? Let us know the date, time, and place. Phase II is actively looking to take part in the right events to promote brand and product. Send details to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTICE: New Phase II MAPP pricing policy: https://www.phase2plus.com/ mapp-policy.html
Product Line Update