FEBRUARY 2021 PRODUCT OF THE MONTH
PTG-5500 COATING THICKNESS GAUGES
The PHASE II PTG-5500 coating thickness gauge can perform two different methods of calculating coating thickness measurement by utilizing the characteristics of both eddy current and magnetic induction.
Coating thickness testing performance is both non-destructive and extremely accurate.
With this state of the art coating thickness gauge, you can easily detect the thickness of nonmagnetic coating on a magnetic substrate (ferrous) or an insulating coating on a non-magnetic conductive substrate (non-ferrous) utilizing our auto-detect probe
The PTG-5500 coating thickness gauge can be used in many areas of industry including automotive auctions, manufacturing, general engineering, commercial inspection, etc.
|Measuring principle||Magnetic induction||Eddy current|
|Measuring range||0~1500 um (0-59mil)||0~1500 um (0-59mil)|
|Resolution (Selectable)||1 um , 0.1 um, .01um||1 um , 0.1 um, .01um|
|Accuracy||Zero calibration||±(2%H+1) um||±(2%H+1) um|
|Measuring Condition||Min. radius of curvature||Cx. 1.5 mm||Cx. 3 mm|
|Min. radius of area||Φ7 mm||Φ5 mm|
|Critical thickness of plate||0.5 mm||0.3 mm|
Note: H – nominal value of thickness
- Two measuring modes: single or continuous (Scan mode) (selectable).
- Automatic Temperature compensation: compensates for the measurement distortion caused by the change of temperature.
- Displays five statistical values: average( MEAN, maximum( MAX), minimum(MIN), measure number( No.), and standard deviation (S.DEV).
- Calibration: Simple 1-step calibration using supplied metal plate and reference shims
- Data storage: close to 500 measurements in memory. (99 measurements/group x 5 groups) Includes data output software and cable
- Tolerance Setting: alarm when measurements out of tolerance.
- Battery symbol: Displays remaining power in battery.
The PTG-5500 coating thickness gauge utilizes a rugged probe that can automatically detect a Ferrous or Non-Ferrous substrate and comes with 2 substrate samples (steel, aluminum), 4 calibrated thickness samples, carry case, batteries and operation manual.
Check out these new hardness testers!
New Price List Available! Send email request to email@example.com
Product Line Update
- Twin Rock/Superficial Rock Digital Closed Loop Hardness Tester with Auto Z axis
- Model: 900-389
- Precision Coating Thickness Gauge w/ single Auto detect probe, memory, output & software
- Model: PTG-5500
Calling All Calibration Labs
Phase II is looking to partner with leading calibration labs throughout the world. Phase II will add your company to our reference list. Provide any/all technical support on Phase II instruments and offer discount program for sales of Phase II product.
and get set up today!
NOTICE: Distributors: Have an annual open house? Let us know the date, time, and place. Phase II is actively looking to take part in the right events to promote brand and product. Send details to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTICE: New Phase II MAPP pricing policy:
NOTICE: Digital Rockwell Hardness Testers will no longer include HRA test blocks as standard accessories. They will however be available as an option.