JANUARY 2021 PRODUCT OF THE MONTH
MICRO VICKERS HARDNESS TESTERS
All Models with USB Digi Cam and Software
This Micro Vickers hardness tester is a precise testing system suitable for hardness analysis of metallic specimens in metallography laboratories or production environments
- Test Forces: 0.098N(10g), 0.246N(25g), 0.49N(50g), 0.98N(100g), 1.96N(200g), 2.94N(300g), 4.90N(500g), 9.80N(1000g)
- Max Height of the Specimen: 70mm
- Max Distance from the Indenter Center to the Instrument Panel: 95mm
- Lens/indenters activation: 900-390 series – manual turret/900-391 series-automatic turret
- Carriage Control: Automatic(loading /holding-up of the load/unloading)
- Amplification of the microscope: 100×，400×
- Dwell Time of the Test Force: (5-60)S
- Min.Graduation Value of the Testing Drum Wheel: 0.25um
- Dimension of the XY Table: 100×100mm
- Movement Field of the XY Table: 25×25mm
- Light source/Power Supply: 110/220V,60/50Hz/Cold Light Source
- Weight/Gross Weight: 41.5kg Net Weight: 35kg
- Package Dimensions: 425×245×490mm
Main Accessories for Phase II Vickers Hardness Tester Model 900-390/391:
- Base Machine 900-390 w/manual turret-900-391 w/ Auto-Turret
- X-Y Stage w/ Digital Micrometers
- Mini Thin Part Holding Fixture
- Mini Drill Chuck Fixture
- Mini Vise fixture
- Video Cam w/Adapter
- Measurement Software
- USB Cable
ALL MODELS PROVIDED WITH VIDEO CAM, ADAPTER, SOFTWARE AND CABLES
Manual turret series:
- Model No. 900-390A Vickers Hardness Tester: Includes Video cam, adapter and manual measurement software
- Model No. 900-390B Vickers Hardness Tester: Includes Video cam, adapter and Auto-Measurement software
Automatic turret series:
- Model No. 900-391A Vickers Hardness Tester: Includes Video cam, adapter and manual measurement software
- Model No. 900-391B Vickers Hardness Tester: Includes Video cam, adapter and Auto-Measurement software
- Model No. 900-391C Vickers Hardness Tester: Includes Video cam, adapter and Turret control w/manual measurement software
- Model No. 900-391D Vickers Hardness Tester: Includes Video cam, adapter and Turret control w/ Auto-Measurement software
- Packages A, B & C can be upgraded at any time. Contact Phase II for further information Packages C&D only work with Phase II brand and similar machines
Our advanced line of Micro Vickers Series hardness testers are state-of-the-art, precise testing systems suitable for hardness analysis of metallic specimens in metallography laboratories or production environments.
The Phase II micro-vickers hardness testers are versatile and user-friendly systems, designed for the accurate hardness testing of small precision parts, thin materials, coatings, wires and case depth determinations. The Phase II 900-391 Series micro-vickers hardness testers include Auto-Turrett, Video Cam, Adapter, USB Output Cable and a choice of 4-variants of Measurement software giving you the capabilities of machines that cost thousands more. The 900-391 Micro Vickers hardness tester covers the load range from 10g to 1kg.
Conforming to ASTM E-384/92 vickers hardness testers standards, the 900-391 series micro vickers hardness testers will offer unmatched repeatability. This micro Vickers hardness tester can also measure Knoop hardness after installing an optional knoop indentor. A perfect rugged performer suited for any environment, the Phase II vickers hardness testers are offered with a 5 year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Check out these new hardness testers!
New Price List Available! Send email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Line Update
- Twin Rock/Superficial Rock Digital Closed Loop Hardness Tester with Auto Z axis
- Model: 900-389
- Precision Coating Thickness Gauge w/ single Auto detect probe, memory, output & software
- Model: PTG-5500
Calling All Calibration Labs
Phase II is looking to partner with leading calibration labs throughout the world. Phase II will add your company to our reference list. Provide any/all technical support on Phase II instruments and offer discount program for sales of Phase II product.
and get set up today!
NOTICE: Distributors: Have an annual open house? Let us know the date, time, and place. Phase II is actively looking to take part in the right events to promote brand and product. Send details to email@example.com
NOTICE: New Phase II MAPP pricing policy:
NOTICE: Digital Rockwell Hardness Testers will no longer include HRA test blocks as standard accessories. They will however be available as an option.