SEPTEMBER 2020 PRODUCT OF THE MONTH
ROCKWELL HARDNESS TESTER – THE INDUSTRY STANDARD
Model No. 900-331
This hardness tester comprises the very best in “state of the art” design along with dynamic precision only found at Phase II. The 900-331 Rockwell scale hardness tester is easy to operate, yet engineered to obtain highly sensitive and accurate readings. Conforming to ASTM E-18 Rockwell Hardness standards, the 900-331 tester will offer unmatched repeatability in all standard Rockwell Hardness scales . A perfect, rugged performer suited for any environment including at treat facilities, tool rooms, workshops, laboratories and inspection labs. Lifetime technical support is included on all Phase II Hardness Testers. So test away with confidence and a level of accuracy you will only find at Phase II.
- Direct analog dial reading
- Advanced design, easy to operate
- Engineered to obtain highly sensitive and accurate readings
- Conforms to ASTM E-18
- Perfect for laboratories, workshops, tool rooms, inspection labs, etc.
- Minor Load: 10Kgf
- Major Load: 60Kgf, 100Kgf, 150Kgf
- Test Force Application: Dead Weight
- Test Force Control: Hydraulic Dashpot System
- Results Display: Analog Dial Gage
- Vertical Capacity: 6.7 in.
- Throat Depth: 6.6 in.
- Height: 30.0 in.
- Width: 8.50 in.
- Depth: 20.0 in.
- Shipping Weight: 242 lbs.
Standard Accessories Included:
- C-scale Diamond Indentor
- 1/16″ Ball Indentor
- 3- HRC Test Blocks
- 1- HRB Test Block
- Test Table 5.87″ (150mm)
- Flat Anvil 2.5″ (63mm)
- Std. Vee Anvil
- Accessory Case
- Dust Cover