NOVEMBER 2020 PRODUCT OF THE MONTH
SURFACE ROUGHNESS TESTER
Model No. SRG-4600
The SRG-4600 surface roughness tester/profilometer is distinguished by a high level of accuracy, multiple parameters and simplicity of operation. Extremely sensitive and highly accurate readings from this Phase II surface roughness tester/profilometer is offered via 9 popular surface roughness scales including Ra, Rq(Rms), Rt, Rz and Rmax.
- Bluetooth Keyfob!
- SRG4600-500 Reference Standard
- Measures: flat, Inside and Outside Diameters
- Measures: grooves and recessions: wider than 0.16in (4mm)
- Roughness parameters: Ra, Rz, Rq (Rms), Rt, Rs, Rsm, Rmax, Rpc, Rmr.
- Roughness standards: ISO/DIN/JIS/ANSI
- Display resolutions: 0.01µm/+/-20 µm 0.02µm/+/-40 µm 0.04µm/+/-80 µm
- Measuring accuracy: ≤±10%
- Repeatability: Less than or equal to 6%
- Measuring range: Ra, Rq: 0.01-40µm Rz,Rt, Rm: 0.02-160µm
- Maximum drive range: 0.7in(17.5mm)
- Cut-off length: 0.009/0.03/0.09inch (0.25/0.8/2.5mm)
- Tracing speeds: speed 1mm/s (sampling length 2.5mm) speed 0.5mm/s (sampling length 0.8mm), speed 0.135mm/s (sampling length 0.25mm)
- Sensor: Inductance type
- Sensor-stylus: Diamond, radius 5µm
- Pick up Force: <4mN
- Filter: RC, PC-RC,GAUSSIAN, and D-P
- Data output:USB
Optional Wireless Mini-Printer in Stock!
New! NIST Certified Reference Standard
High quality calibration standard for portable surface roughness gauges. Ra values of 119.5 and 16.1; individually serialized and available certified to NIST.
The Phase II Reference Standard provides a reliable calibration tool which permits the technician to calibrate surface analyzing equipment to its peak efficiency. The SRG4600-500 shows the actual patch mean values of low and high microinch surfaces.
The surface of the Precision Reference Standard consists of a series of parallel, uniform, “V-shaped” grooves having an included angle of 150° between the sides. Since the surface character of the Precision Reference Standard is unlike normally machined surfaces, it is not recommended for use in visual and tactual comparison.
Model No. SRG4600-500: Roughness Reference Standard
Model No. SRG4600-505: NIST Certified Roughness Reference Standard
Supplied with protective carrying case