June 2021 PRODUCT OF THE MONTH
Surface Roughness Tester
with Bluetooth Data Output!
Surface Roughness Tester shown w/ Optional Vise
SRG-2200 Surface Roughness Tester
SRG2000-VISE Optional Vise
The New Phase II SRG-2200 Mini Surface Roughness Tester is a next generation of surface roughness tester developed by the Phase II Metrology Group that features high accuracy, a wide range of application, simple operation and stable performance. It is widely applicable in surface roughness testing all kinds of metals and non-metals. Large memory with data output via Bluetooth.
The 1.14” IPS TFT display shows choice of surface roughness parameter Ra, Rz, Rq and Rt at the touch of a button, combined with the selected cutoff length. External calibration of the surface roughness value is possible by means of a built-in calibration feature which makes adjustment of this instrument very easy. Data output via Bluetooth makes saving surface roughness results fast and easy.
The easy to use SRG-2200 surface roughness tester operates on various surfaces, not only flat but also outer cylinder, outer cone, grooves, and recesses greater than 80x 30mm. The areas of application are wide-spread. It is suitable for inspection departments, quality control, on the shop floor during machining, during assembly, and on site.
The PHASE II SRG-2200 surface roughness tester comes complete with a compact durable carrying case, surface roughness standard, data output software and instruction manual.
- Roughness parameter: Ra, Rms(Rq), (ISO), Rt, Rz (DIN)
- Measuring range: Ra: 0.05-10.0mm / Rz 0.1-50mm; Rms: 0.05-10.0mm / Rt: 0.1-50mm
- Display Type: 1.14” IPS TFT
- Cut-off lengths: 0.01in., 0.03in., 0.10in (0.25, 0.80, 2.50mm)
- Filter: Gauss Digital
- Tracing length: 0.23in (6mm)
- Evaluation Length: 1.25mm, 4.0mm, 5.0mm
- Tracing speed: 0.04in/second (1.0mm/second)
- Accuracy: +/- 12% of actual Value
- Pick-up stylus: Piezo-electric
- Tracer tip: Diamond, radius 10mm +- 2.5mm
- Memory / Transmission: 500 Values / Bluetooth
- Operating temperature: 32-104 degrees F (0-40 degrees C)
- Power: 1pc 1.5v AA Battery
- Contact force on probe: <0.5N
- Static measuring force of sensor stylus: <0.16N
- Dimensions: 73 x 28 x 62mm
- Weight: 0.5lbs (220g)
Data Output Software is Included!