AUGUST 2019 PRODUCT OF THE MONTH
Portable Hardness Tester
5 Year warranty and Free lifetime technical support
New Updated Version!
- Large color LCD screen
- 3 point calibration
- Advanced functions & great verstaility
- Great value!
Model No. PHT-1900
State of the art, digital portable hardness tester is designed to test the hardness of large hard metal parts. Clean crisp display shows the incredible functions that can only be found on this new portable hardness tester such as auto-probe detection, auto direction detector, single and multi-point calibration make the new 1900 the most versatile portable hardness tester in the industry. Blazing fast test speeds coupled with memory and output, this unit is a must have for virtually any work shop.
The PHT-1900 portable hardness tester can perform tests that easily convert to the most popular hardness scales, including Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers, Shore, etc.
Designed to test large hard parts:
Example: Tool steel should be close to 1” thick of solid Material
- Base instrument
- Impact device D
- Calibrated test block
- Custom carry case
- Cleaning brush
- Operation manual
- Easy to use keypad operation
- Auto identification of Impact Device
- Large LCD display with back light
- USB Ouput
- Automatic conversions to: Brinell, Rockwell B & C, Vicker and Shore
- Automatic mean value as well as Min & Max values
- Battery Indicator
- Memory capacity (100 groups
- Impact devices; DC, D+15, DL, G, C
- Special support rings
Model No. PHT-1900
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% (referred to L=800,
- Repeatability accuracy: +/- 4L units) L=Leeb
- Measuring range: 200-960 HL
- Materials: steel & cast steel, alloy tool steel, stainless steel, grey cast iron, spheroidal iron, cast aluminum, brass, bronze, wrought copper alloy.
- Battery type: AA alkaline (4)
- Operating temperature: 5-104 degrees F
- Dimensions: 150 x 74 x 32mm
- Weight: 245 grams