APRIL 2022 PRODUCT OF THE MONTH
Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge w/ A & B Scan,
Thru Coating Capability & Memory/Output/Software
UTG-4000 Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
Utilizing color waveform LIVE A-scan and time based B-scan for absolute correctness, this new state of the art ultrasonic thickness gauge is packed with useful features allowing users to be confident of the displayed values on the most critical of applications. This multi-functional ultrasonic thickness gauge offers everything from basic measurement, Scan mode with Min/Max viewing, GO/NO GO display, Adjustable Sound Velocity and Thru-Coating Capabilities. This dynamic ultrasonic thickness gauge is designed to measure the thickness of metallic and non-metallic materials in critical situations that ordinary thickness gauges couldn’t do.
Specifications: Model No. UTG-4000
- Operating Principle: Ultrasonic Pulse/Echo and Echo to Echo method with dual element probe
- Display type: 2.4” Color Screen
- Resolution: 0.001”, .01” /0.01mm (Inch/Metric selectable)
- Measuring Range: 0.02-20.0” Dependant upon probe & material
- Repeatability: +/-.001” (+/-0.05mm)
- Sound velocity range: 0.0197-0.3937in/us (500-9999m/s)
- Measuring Error: 0.001”(up to 0.984”); 0.007”(up to 3.03”); 0.019”( 4” and above)
- Display Modes: Digital Thickness Readout, A-scan or B-scan, Min/Max Capture, Diff-Value / Reduction
- V-Path Correction: Automatic
- Update Rate: Selectable: 4Hz, 8Hz, 16Hz
- Refresh rate: 4/second
- Alarm Settings: Min/Max Alarm; Dynamic waveform color change on alarm
- Operating temperature: 14-122ºF (-10ºC – +50ºC)
- Auto Shut-Off: After 5 minutes
- Power supply: 3v AA alkaline batteries (2pc)
- Operating Time: Approx. 36 hours
- Dimensions: 6.02” x 2.99” x 1.45” (153 x 76 x 37mm)
- Weight: 9.9oz (280g)
Check out these new hardness testers!
New Price List Available! Send email request to email@example.com
NEW PRICE LIST AVAILABLE APR 1, 2022
Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Line Update
Twin Rock/Superficial Rock Digital Closed Loop Hardness Tester with Auto Z axis
Precision Coating Thickness Gauge w/ single Auto detect probe, memory, output & software
Coating Thickness Gauge
Surface Roughness Tester
Surface Roughness Tester
Calling All Calibration Labs
Phase II is looking to partner with leading calibration labs throughout the world. Phase II will add your company to our reference list. Provide any/all technical support on Phase II instruments and offer discount program for sales of Phase II product.
and get set up today!
NOTICE: Distributors: Have an annual open house? Let us know the date, time, and place. Phase II is actively looking to take part in the right events to promote brand and product. Send details to email@example.com
NOTICE: New Phase II MAPP pricing policy: View here
NOTICE: Digital Rockwell Hardness Testers will no longer include HRA test blocks as standard accessories. They will however be available as an option.
CHECK THESE PRODUCTS OUT!