AUTOMATIC Brinell Hardness Tester w/Auto Z Axis!
Model No. 900-359
Innovative closed-loop technology. The Brinell hardness tester incorporates the latest load cell technology. The test load is applied via a closed-loop control unit with a load cell, a DC motor and an electronic measurement and control unit. The result is highly accurate Brinell hardness measurements at all test loads up to 0.5%. The common load overshoot or undershoot as known from traditional dead weight, or open-loop, systems is eliminated. The absence of mechanical weights not only eliminates friction problems but also makes the equipment less sensitive to misalignments caused by vibrations
Features: Brinell hardness tester
Fully automated test cycles. Press the START key once, the Brinell hardness tester will complete the entire test cycle automatically—1)sample elevation 2)major load application 3)Dwell Time 4) Unloading.
- Equipped with CCD camera and built-in touch screen
PC performs the indentation measuring process automatically.
- Measurement software includes useful functions.
a) Single and batch testing mode
b) Tolerance setting w/alarm
c) Statistic values such as Max, Min, Avg, R and S are selectable
d) Convert test result to other scales, such as HRC,HRB,HRA,HV,σb.
- All test results and indention images are saved automatically
- Test report created in Microsoft EXCEL format, can be edited, copied or printed.
- Load Cell driven system provides precise control of test force application
- Direct digital reading
- Engineered to obtain highly sensitive and accurate readings
- Perfect for laboratories, workshops, tool rooms, inspection labs, etc.
- Measuring Range: 8-650HBW
Specifications: Brinell hardness tester
- The gross weight of the Brinell Hardness tester is 50% less than the traditional dead weights type tester.
- Test load selection by keyboard and LCD screen.
- Loads：3000kgf (29400N), 1500Kgf (14700N), 1000Kgf (9800N), 750Kgf(7355N),500Kgf (4900N),
250Kgf (2452N), 187.5Kgf (1839N), 125Kgf (1226N),100Kgf (980N), 62.5Kgf(612.9N)
- Load dwell duration: 2s～99s, can be set and stored
- Tungsten Carbide Ball indenter: 10mm, 5mm, 2.5mm
- Measuring range: 3.18HBW~ 658HBW
- Max Weight Capacity for Z-Axis: 330 lbs (150kg)
- Max measurable height: 230 mm
- Max measurable depth: 140 mm
- Dimensions: 530mm×260mm×750mm
- Power supply: 220/110 V, 50/60 Hz, 4A
- Weight: 110kg